Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Deceiving Billboard Ads - Part III

Deceiving Billboard Ads - Part III: As I promised, here is the long awaited Part III of the Deceiving Billboards. Including each of these in a separate post wouldn't make much sense, since their connection with illusion isn't the strongest one on the market. Still as a collection, all of these billboards "flirt" with optical illusion in one way or another. I'm sure you'll like some, if not all of them. Comment your reflections, so I can be fully aware what is your standing on this type of posts. Remember, collecting these posters took some time and effort on my side, so I truly hope you'll share at least some of my enthusiasm. Enjoy! If you missed original "Deceiving Billboards", and "Deceiving Billboards - Part II", be sure to check them out. Either way, all of them can still be accessed through our billboards category.




















No comments:

Post a Comment